This Notice informs you about the way in which your personal data is processed by the company Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie, 36, rue Etienne Marcel, 75002 Paris, with a share capital of €8,000, registered with the PARIS Trade and Companies Register under the number SIRET 478 867 534 000 32, in its capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as the “Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie” company).
Your personal data are processed by Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie within the framework of the Site accessible at https://montmeat-maurel.com published by Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie and within the framework of the development of its commercial activity:
- To manage contact requests via the forms available on the Site with your consent.
- To respond to your telephone requests to the contact numbers indicated on the Site in our mutual legitimate interests.
- To monitor and manage your purchase of products offered from the Site in the context of the execution of the sales contract.
- To collect your opinion on the quality of the products offered, in our legitimate interest to offer you the best possible quality of service.
- So that we can compile statistics relating to the use of the Site, in our legitimate interest to provide you with a functional and stable platform that meets your needs.
- To analyse your activity on the Site via cookies: depending on the purpose of the cookie, this processing is based either on your consent or on our legitimate interest.
- To send you a newsletter about our activities with your consent.
- To organise events such as auctions as part of our legitimate interest in maintaining contact with our partners and developing our business;
- To manage our commercial activity (responses to calls for tender, monitoring of suppliers, signing and execution of contracts, contract monitoring, management of pre-litigation and litigation, etc.) as part of our legitimate interest in developing.
Where processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent will result in the termination of access to the services concerned.
Your personal data is intended for Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie and may be transmitted to Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie’s service providers responsible for processing your personal data.
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary for the operations for which it was collected in compliance with the regulations in force. For example: The duration of the commercial prescription for the sales carried out; Until the unsubscription of the recipient of a newsletter.
There is no transfer of personal data outside the European Union. If this is the case, Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie will take the appropriate guarantees, notably contractual, in order to ensure the protection of your data and compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request its correction, deletion or portability, as well as the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, to withdraw your consent and to define directives on the fate of your data after your death, if applicable. You also have the possibility to object, at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation. To do so, you can contact the following address: Société Renaud Montméat Art d’Asie, 36, rue Etienne Marcel, 75002 Paris or the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The French supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
This document may change in order to ensure that adequate information is provided on the processing.
Translation for convenience of the French version available on the French version of the site.
The French version prevails.